The Justice Studies Center of the Americas (JSCA), an international agency created by the inter-American system that supports the modernization of the justice systems of the region, is hiring a full-time researcher:
- To provide technical support to the Research and Projects Area.
- To support the coordination and implementation of activities with the Training Area.
- To participate in research and studies related to the topic of the reform of Latin American justice systems.
- Law degree.
- Demonstrable experience working on research projects.
- Experience developing academic articles.
- Interest in judicial reform processes.
The work must be performed at JSCA’s offices in Santiago, Chile, and the successful candidate will join the team no later than February 1, 2021. Special consideration will be given to candidates with immediate availability.
To apply, submit a current CV and a letter of interest including your salary requirements in US dollars or Chilean pesos via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be received no later than January 10, 2021.
Once the CVs and letters of interest have been received, finalists will be contacted to schedule interviews.